Patty Flowerday School of Dance
Wow, the summer sure did go fast! We want to take this moment to welcome new students to our studio family and welcome back returning students. We know there are many choices out there, but my staff and I are honored to work with your dancers this year!
We are so excited for the Nutcracker in December and Neverland in June. There is also an opportunity for our dancers to perform on the Carnival Cruise “Elation” to the Bahamas in July! It is very important to stay updated on the news at our studio so please take the time to read your monthly newsletters. Lots of important information is in them. They come electronically, are on our website, and we always have hard copies at the studio.
Our young dancer classes have filled up fast! We have added a few extra classes where we could to accommodate everyone.
Welcome Miss Willow, Miss Stephanie, and Miss Jonelle to our teaching staff. Welcome back Miss Michelle, Miss Tanessa, Miss Monica, Miss Michelle, Miss Laura, Miss Jessica and Miss Patty.
Classes start the week of the 12th. Tuition is due by the 1st of the month. Starting on October if your tuition is late a $10.00 late fee will be added on to your bill. Your tuition is a yearly fee divided by 10 monthly payments.
*New parents of young children: You are encouraged to stay and wait in the waiting room for the first class just to make sure your child is comfortable. Lots of parents drop off and run errands as there is a lot around our location. It’s your choice whether you want to stay or go.
- Fundraising is totally optional. You can use it for lessons, costumes, or cruise trip.
- Save-Around Books are $25.00 each and $5.00 of that goes towards your dancer.
- Midland fundraising books (lots of cool stuff) earn you 40% of your sales!
- This starts 9/12 and money is due 10/3. If you collect checks the checks must be made out to you and ONE check from you needs to be turned in to the studio with your orders.
This year we are enforcing a dress code. Proper dance attire is as follows:
3&4 year classes and 5&6 year classes: leotards, tights,pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes.
7&8 year classes-Teen: leotards, tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes, tan tap shoes
Lyrical: leotards, footless or stirrup tights, 1/2 shoe canvas lyrical shoes (to be purchased from the studio)
Hip Hop: comfortable, modest clothes(especially shorts, no crop tops), sneakers never worn outside
All dancers hair should be worn up and away from their face.
We will have tights for purchase if you forget yours or find that you need an extra pair. They are $10.00 and will be billed to your account.
“Neverland Second Star to the Right”
Auditions for leads will be Saturday, September 18th from 1:00-3:00.
Come in proper dance attire. Leads should be 12 & up, and enrolled in at least 2 ballet classes per week. If you are chosen for a certain part and are not registered for a certain class you will have to register for that particular class. If you get a solo, duet, trio, or small group see pricing below.
Solos, Duets, Trios, & Quartets are a half hour in length and payments are due at the beginning of the month. If you miss a lesson you will be credited for the following month. If you do not pay at the beginning of the month you will not get a lesson until you have paid.
- Solos $20.00 per lesson
- Duets $12.00 each per lesson
- Trios $10.00 each per lesson
- Quartets $9.00 each per lesson 2016/17
Rates for fall are a yearly fee broken into 10 monthly payments:
- 1 hour per week $50.00 per month / $500.00 for the year
- 1 1/2 hour Combo Class $70.00 per month / $700.00 for the year
- 2 classes per week $75.00 per month / $750.00 for the year
- 3 classes per week $85.00 per month / $850.00 for the year
- 4 classes per week $95.00 / $950.00 for the year
- 5 classes per week $105.00 / $1050.00 for the year
- Every class added on is $10.00 more per month
Fall classes start Monday, September 12th.
All monthly fees are due by the 1st of each month. Any payments after the 5th will be subject to a late fee. If your first class of the month falls after the 5th, please pay at the last class of the previous month so that your payment is on time. You can pay the year in advance or 3 months at a time.
Looking forward to a fabulous year!
Patty Flowerday School of Dance & Fitness
2233 Penfield Rd
Penfield NY 14526