Patty Flowerday School of Dance & Fitness
Recital is just 12 weeks away! It will be here before we know it! The dancers and teachers are working very hard on their “Neverland” pieces.
A Few Recital Details
- Tickets for reserved seating will go on sale April 1st at 9:00 a.m. The link to tickets is: www.tututix.com/PattyFlowerdayDance.
- There are 2 shows: 1:00 & 4:30 on June 10th at Penfield High School. You will receive an email the last week of March confirming your dancers show time.
- If your dancer is in two shows we are asking if you can volunteer to work our dressing room, or concession stand at one of the shows. We have a lot of young dancers that need supervision in the dressing rooms so your help is greatly appreciated. The teachers are needed back stage.
- Please make sure you purchase your tickets for the correct show.
- If you sell 10 tickets or more, your $25 recital fee will be credited towards June.
Costumes are arriving!
Your dancer’s costume will be tried on right away for size. Costumes should fit and not be too loose. Costumes will not be sent home unless they are paid in full. Also, costumes will be sent home with a costume sheet, tights and accessories. If you have not given us your dancer’s tight size, we have guessed it for you. Hair and make up instruction sheets will be included! Please--if you have questions or are unsure, just ask! We know this may be new to some of you.
Recital tees will be ordered next week. We need your dancer’s shirt size and payment. Parents can order tees, too! $15.00 includes the shirt and tax. Your dancer’s name is on the back! We wear these tees at recital and at our Seabreeze Dance Day.
Some of our dancers perform at Seabreeze the week before our show! It is a fun day where dancers get in free and their friends and family can attend at a discounted rate. Don’t forget sunscreen! June 3rd is our Seabreeze Dance Day. Sign up begins in April.
Recital Program Ads
Recital program ads are due by May 1st.
- $100 for full page
- $50 for 1/2 page
- $25 for 1/3 page ads.
- You can do a love note for $10, and a love note with a photo for $25.
Our recitals are professionally video taped by Movie Creations so that you can watch your dancer without looking through your phone or camera lens. We do not allow videotaping or flash photography of our dancers during the show for the safety of our dancers. Anyone can purchase a ticket to our recitals, so we really are strict with this. We don’t want strangers coming in and video taping or photographing our dancers.
You can purchase DVD’s in advance for a discount $30 for 1 show or $55 for both shows, or on the day of the show for $35/$60. We will have order forms in April.
All accounts must be paid in full in order for your dancer to perform. This will be strictly enforced. We are a small business and rely on your prompt payments in order to keep our prices down and pay our bills on time. Thank you for your cooperation!
We are so excited about our summer camps this year, and we have a lot to offer!
Summer Camp registration is now open. A $25 non refundable deposit will hold your dancer’s spot!
- Regal & Royal, a Prince & Princess Camp for ages 3-6 from 9:00-noon.
- $125 for the week. $25 non refundable deposit, $100 balance due June 1st.
- Frozen In June Camp for ages 3-6 from 9:00-noon.
- $125 for the week. $25 non refundable deposit, $100 due by June 1st.
- Neverland Camp for ages 3-6 from 9:00-noon.
- $125 for the week. $25 non refundable deposit, $100 balance due July 1st.
4 weeks of Summer Classes: July 17th-August 11th
Ages 3-Adult on Monday-Thursday Evenings
*New* Ballet & Jazz Boot Camp
- July 24th-28th, Ages 7-9, 10-12, 13 & up
- Learn technique, musicality, terminology, leaps, turns, work on strength & flexibility! 9:00-5:00 Bring your lunch & water bottle! $50 deposit will hold your spot. $100 due June 1st, $100 due July 1st.
Space for all camps is limited so sign up early!
($65 per day or discounted rate of $50 per day for full week campers. If camp fills, spots will be given to those signed up for full week!)
Current students can register for fall classes starting May 1st. You will be getting a questionnaire in April to fill out with your dancer’s fall availability.
New students can register starting June 1st.
We will have an open house August 14th-16th from 6:00-8:00.
A Dog for Emily, an original ballet, will be performed in November of next year. Keep watching for more information!
We will be taking some of our dancers and the families of those wishing to attend Dance Masters of America Convention & Competition over the week of the 4th of July (from the 1st-8th) in the summer of 2018.
All dancers do not have to compete; they can sign up for just the dance workshops. We will stay on Disney property and discounted Disney hopper passes will be available for all attending. We will have plenty of time to plan, fundraise and save! This could be a very fun family vacation!
More information to come in April Newsletter.
Miss Patty is proud to announce that she has been appointed the Chair of the Junior Membership for Dance Masters of America.
Questions or concerns?