Welcome to Patty Flowerday School of Dance and Fitness!
Below are some important details you should know:
- Tuition is due by the 1st day of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be applied after the 5th of each month.
- If you (if you come on your own) or your dancer (if you're a parent) is sick, please stay home. Classes can be made up on a day that is convenient for you.
- Please be on time. It is distracting for dancers to arrive late to class.
- Every week, our younger students will be given a take-home color page with important information on it for their parents. They can color it and you can hang it on your refrigerator for the week.
- Every month there is a newsletter. It will arrive electronically by email, but we always have paper copies at the studio. Please read it so you are informed as to what is going on.
- The dress code and shoe requirements are dictated by the instructor of each class. Please inquire at the studio for this information. We have resources available for the best locations and prices when purchasing new attire and shoes, so please ask!
- 1 class yearly fee $500.00 divided by month started ($50 September, $55 October, $62.50 November)
- 2 classes yearly fee $700 divided by month started ($70 September, $77 October, $87.50 November)
- 3 classes yearly fee $800 divided by month started ($80 September, $88 October, $100 November)
- 4 classes yearly fee $900 divided by month started ($90 September, $100 October, $112.50 November), and so on…..
- Solos $20 per half hour
- Duets $12 each per half hour
- Trios $10 each per half hour
(*If not cancelled ahead you will be charged. Payment appreciated before lesson begins.)
Anyone 2 months behind on payments will have their lessons suspended.
Any questions or concerns need to be directed to Miss Patty. The studio number is 585-500-5739, or you can email her by clicking here.